Hi guys today we are talking about U.S. Citizen Civics quiz. If you are resident of U.S. or you are Citizen of U.S. then the question are most important for your Civics knowledge. During your U.S. Citizen Civics interview, the Interviewer will ask you up to 10 of the 100 U.S. Citizen Civics questions to test your knowledge of U.S. history, government, geography, symbols and holidays.
Q.-1. Name one state that borders Canada ?
- A. South Dakota.
- B. Oregon.
- C. Rhode Island.
- D. Maine.
Q.-2. What did the Emancipation proclamation do ?
- A. Gave women the right to vote.
- B. Ended World War-1
- C. Gave the united states independence from Grate Britain.
- D. Freed slaves in most Southern states.
Q.-3. What is one thing Benjamin Franklin is famous for ?
- A. Third president of us state.
- B. Inventor of the airplane.
- C. U.S. Diplomat.
- D. Youngest member of the constitutional convention.
Q.-3. In Which month we celebrate Martin Luther King Jr.day ?
- A. March.
- B. June.
- C. July.
- D. January.
Q.-4. What territory did the U.S. by from France in 1803 ?
- A. Quebec.
- B. Alaska.
- C. Hawaii.
- D. The Louisiana Territory.
Q.-5.Why did the colonists fight the British ?
- A. Because the British army stayed in their houses.
- B. Because the didn’t have self-Government.
- C. Because of high taxes.
- D. All of these answers.
Q.-6. Name two national U.S. holidays ?
- A. April Fool’s day and Labor Day.
- B. Valentine’s day and President’s day.
- C. Citizenship day and Columbus day.
- D. Labor Day And Thanksgiving day.
Q.-7. What is one responsibility that is only for U.S. Citizens ?
- A. Pay taxes.
- B. Be respectful of other.
- C.Serve on a Jury.
- D. Obey the law.
Q.-8. What is the “Rule Of Law.”?
- A.Everyone but the president must follow the law.
- B. All must be the same in every state.
- C. Government doesn’t have to follow the law.
- D. Everyone must follow the law.
Q.-9. Name the U.S. war between the north and the south. ?
- A. World War-1
- B. World War-2
- C. The Civil War
- D. The War of the 1812
Q.-10. Name one state that borders Mexico.?
- A. Arkansas.
- B. Florida.
- C. Alabama.
For more information, click on the links that’s are given bellow.
- US Online Quizzes with latest and updated General Knowledge Questions United States part – 1
- U.S. Citizen Civics Online Question Answer Quiz 2020
- U.S. Citizen Civics Online Question Answer Quiz 2020 part – 2
- U.S. Citizen Civics Online Question Answer Quiz 2020 Part – 3
- U.S. Citizen Civics online question answer quiz 2020 part- 4
- U.S. Citizen Civics online question answer quiz 2020 part- 5
- U.S. Citizen Civics online question answer quiz 2020 part- 7
- Hanta virus symptoms and Preventive measures of this virus
- U.S. Citizen Civics Online Question Answer Quiz 2020 Part-9
- U.S. Citizen Civics Online Question Answer Quiz 2020 Part-11